Monday, March 21, 2005

And we're back...

Ok so this weekend, we golfed. I did pretty well. I was striking the ball well (hehehehe..he said striking the ball) Overall I played pretty decently, but I got really lucky with some bounces and rolls. It's like I always say, "I'd rather be lucky then good!"

Scott on the other hand had this to say.....

"Well atleast you played better then usual I s##### A## big time !!!!!!!! But it was still nice to get out and chase the little F###### ball around a buch of F###### weeds and dumb A## trees just to put the F###### thing into a small little f###### whole witha stick in it . All and all very nice weather and nice day and i loved every minuet of it !!!!!!"

My team won an earth shattering and astounding $4 for our team play! Two of us carried it, the other guys were basically playing (hacking) it around! They though we were going to make some "serious" wagers out there. Apparently they make a whole lot more $$ then the rest of us!

Tried to play again yesterday, but around 4:00 day turned instantly to night and we hauled ass back to the car just in time to get dumped on with 4000 gallons of rain. Lots of lightning. It's a good thing our cart was able to do 150 mph, otherwise we were in trouble!

The rest of the weekend was kinda boring, hey it happens, what do you expect when you actually get a weekend off to do absolutely nothing (except play golf!)

Stay tuned folks...this week could get really interesting! (more interesting then golf!)

No comments: