Friday, April 29, 2005

In a few short hours....

The Drum Corps weekend begins!

This week has kicked my ass at work. I am EXTREMELY worn out because the work here never ends. Hopefully I have recouped enough to go out and kick some ass this weekend!

The weather as usual looks awful. More chilly rain and wet fields and all that BS mumbo jumbo all weekend...I am gonna run out of dry shoes by mid-May! Fortunately for us as I wrote early this week, this group has a special way of adapting to and overcoming even the most difficult and rediculous of obstacles. This weekend will be a success despite any sort of adversity.

On Monday I am looking at another apartment. It's not exactly the most convienient, but it is fairly new, and has lots of ammenities included. I guess you have to give of convienience fro ammenities.

So I got the textamerica picture blog working, and later that day it stopped working. Some kind of communication error between my cingular and the textamerica website? I am a little ticked about it. Hopefully this weekend I can get some pics from rehearsal uploaded on to the site. I really want that to work out for me because it is a really cool way to document the season.

Well folks back to the daily grind that is my everyday life for now...see everyone on the other side this weekend!

No comments: