Friday, April 29, 2005

In a few short hours....

The Drum Corps weekend begins!

This week has kicked my ass at work. I am EXTREMELY worn out because the work here never ends. Hopefully I have recouped enough to go out and kick some ass this weekend!

The weather as usual looks awful. More chilly rain and wet fields and all that BS mumbo jumbo all weekend...I am gonna run out of dry shoes by mid-May! Fortunately for us as I wrote early this week, this group has a special way of adapting to and overcoming even the most difficult and rediculous of obstacles. This weekend will be a success despite any sort of adversity.

On Monday I am looking at another apartment. It's not exactly the most convienient, but it is fairly new, and has lots of ammenities included. I guess you have to give of convienience fro ammenities.

So I got the textamerica picture blog working, and later that day it stopped working. Some kind of communication error between my cingular and the textamerica website? I am a little ticked about it. Hopefully this weekend I can get some pics from rehearsal uploaded on to the site. I really want that to work out for me because it is a really cool way to document the season.

Well folks back to the daily grind that is my everyday life for now...see everyone on the other side this weekend!

5 comments:

cc Infopage said...

.

Games & PC Games News - Oct. 15, 2005


PRESS RELEASE: WonderPhone announces Empire Earth® - a made-for-mobile version of the best selling PC strategy game (gamesindustry.biz)
Paris - October 14th, 2005 - WonderPhone today announces the release of its latest java game - Empire Earth ® - a made-for-mobile version of the best selling PC strategy game from Vivendi Universal Games.

Xbox 360's New Media Play Finding Fans (eWeek)
Consumers were impressed by the expanded multimedia features of Microsoft's upcoming Xbox 360 at the Digital Life conference, while gamers were excited to begin using the devices to access other types of services.

Free open-source gamer's treat unleashed (Macworld UK)
The fantasy-themed turn-based strategy game lets players build and train armies, allowing them to create pools of tough warriors to be called-up in crisis. Experienced warriors gain powerful new features and spells.

Free Anonymous Proxies

Infopage.cc: 30,000 updated Free Information Pages



Have a nice day,

jeepee

cc Infopage said...

.

Games & PC Games News by www.infopage.cc - Oct. 18, 2005

Beta testers needed for GPS enabled Golf application for Windows Mobile (MS Mobiles)
October 17, 2005 [General] There are many applications for Windows Mobile about game of golf. Not all of them are GPS enabled though. Here comes yet another application about golf, in versions both for Pocket PC and MS Smartphone. (Read More ...)

GameTap download service launches in US (gamesindustry.biz)
Turner Broadcasting System has officially launched GameTap, a new gaming download service which gives subscribers access to more than 300 arcade, console and PC games. (Read More ...)

Today's News about Games & PC Games

Free Anonymous Proxies by www.jeepee.biz

Have a nice day,

jeepee
Infopage.cc: 30,000 updated Free Information Pages

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a game winner site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular service and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular service so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular service

Anonymous said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams