Friday, April 22, 2005

Kinda...Blah....

That's the way things have been lately. I am trying to line up some things in life and I just can't seem to fit the pieces together the way I want them to. It's kind of like trying to put the square peg into the round hole, except there is nothing but round holes. So you try to work around that...shave the square peg so it is round, not so easy, but I'll find a way to do it.

In case you are wondering what isn't coming together in life it is the job/living situation. I am simply running out of time, and everyone that has talked to me can see that I am running on about stress level 66 right now. Things generally work out for me and fall into place, but this last minute stuff is going to shorten my life by about 15 years! But these are the times that make life exciting that is for sure. I have been through and seen far worse then eevn the worst case scenario that is in front of me right now. Which brings to me question myself why in the hell am I even worried? I think it is because I want so much in life right now, and I am just not able to reach out and put my hands on anything that is tangible. I'll have to give it time I guess, but I wonder how much longer...

No comments: