Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I am gone...if I come back, please tell me to wait here...

I am way out of it today. I am experiencing information overload. Between all of the changes we made at drum corps and the class I started taking at work my head hurts. Hopefully I have managed to absorb all of the information and retain the important stuff.

Yesterday I had a pretty kick ass workout. I did a lot of cardio and crunches. I did some lifting too. Light weight and high reps. I was going for muscle failure which is what happens when you are unable to life anymore weight. With the light weight it can really help you tone up. It is something that I often overlook in my workout routine, but everything I did yesterday was a bit different, which is nice for a change. This could also explain why I am so tired today.

Even though I am tired I still have a fairly busy evening planned. I need to go to the store otherwise I am not going to be eating tonight or tomorrow afternoon for that matter, or Thursday! I am low on cash right now because I paid all of my bills in the last two weeks, and what cash I did have I spent playing golf on the 4th of July. I also need to get some laundry done. I figure as long as I have this other stuff to do I may as well plan a light workout around it, so I am thinking of hitting the pool after work for a little bit. It is ridiculously hot outside right now and I could definitely go for a dip in the pool! It will also relax my muscle a bit too because they are fairly tense right now.

That’s about it for today. I am just really tired and need to recharge my batteries so to speak. Until next time…

No comments: