Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Ramblings on a Friday Afternoon

I like Pizza!

I need to find some sort of job fast or I am going to go completely insane!

The Booty Song...this is some Funny Shit!

There is too much drama in the world. I swear 10 years ago it wasn't like this. Why is everyone becoming so overdramatic about things that actually happened in their lives. I mean come on, you lived it, now live with it!

What was I doing 1 year ago...

Ok guess I answered that question!

It's the off season...just let it go for 3 more weeks please!

I miss playing golf, I want to play again...

I need some sort of workout program again, I am becoming soft.

I love me some chicken wings!


Well I'm gonna go now...hope this wasn't too traumatic of an experience for you!

I you just can't get enough of me then try visiting my Moblog.

No comments: