Monday, November 06, 2006

Trying to make extra money online?

I have been searching for ways to make money online, from surverys to home typing jobs. I have found very few websites where I have been able to make any significant amount of money at all without having to spend some first. It is easy to get caught up in the scams too.

So at the advice of a friend I checked out this new website called Blogitive.com. So far it is paying off much better then anything else I have tried. It won't make you filthy rich overnight, however if you want to make some extra cash in your spare time, it is well worth it.

It's very simple to sign up and you can make money the first night that you become a member. All you need is an active blog with a little bit of traffic. The Blogitive website explains the rest to you. So if this is something that really interests you, I suggest checking them out!

No comments: