Thursday, December 14, 2006

Time Fly's When You're Unemployed

Yes it's Thursday already. I can't believe that the week goes by this fast when you don't have anything to do. Well I have done a lot of writing in the past few days on both Associated Content and on myLot. Neither of which are making me filthy rich, but If I can get a couple articles picked up a week plus the other blog postings that I am making here I can make $30 or more per week. Things will ultimately pick up in January and I will start doing more of everything, so we'll see how that goes.

The best thing that comes out of writing everyday is my ability to communicate better and my ability to think a little more creatively. It has been a long time since I have been able to sit down and just write about anything. I guess it took a little incentive for me to sit down and write daily.

I am not 100% sure where this is going to lead in the future, but for now I'll take what I can get.

2 comments:

Kay said...

That would be "time flies" Yikes!
you should do a spell check.

Shawn C. said...

Sorry no spell check on the title!