Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fun With Photos


Lights and Lines, originally uploaded by spcbrass.

These past few months I have really been taking a lot of pictures with the camera that Christine gave me. In fact I have taken over 1300 pictures. Now many of them are for fun and some don't come out looking good, so I have deleted most of the pictures that I have taken. The really good one's I post online to my Flickr page.

As you can see, last night I discovered another setting on my camera that allows me to keep the shutter open for an extended period of time. This particular picture it was open for three seconds. I like the way it came out and I also like the fact that only half of the picture has the light in it.

Since I have all this time on my hands, learning how to use the camera has been easy. I'll keep posting shots all of the time, so keep checking here or my Flickr page for my favorites!

No comments: