Monday, May 14, 2007

The Return Of The LOUD Tour!

Finally after a one month hiatus I will be returning to a regular blogging schedule. A few things have changed, for instance I'm now doing all of my blogging and surfing with a Mac! I've also changed cameras, so we will see what kind of difference I get with picture a video quality. It should be relatively the same as before. No HD camera, because of the circumstances here in real life I am just not able to afford one of those at this time. Maybe in the future depending on how other things work out. Basically I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. So look for more episodes of LOUD Tour TV in the near future. For now I have to somehow rebuild my 2500 song music library. Some of those recording were very rare and difficult to find, but in good time I hope to recover most of them. Well that's it for now, stay tuned really soon for plenty of updates to The LOUD Tour.

3 comments:

Demon32 said...

Glad to have you back. Did you get some boys with baseball bats to work on the hotel for you or was it more mature and boring... with a lawyer and no jail time for you or your friends?

Oh for your first video back, can you do something like interview people with dumb responses to a rather horrible situation like the seven o'clock news.

Anonymous said...

glad to see the return!

No Mas said...

Welcome back to Bloggersville!