Monday, June 04, 2007

Fun With Photos!


Fun With Photos!, originally uploaded by spcbrass.

Cool effects huh? I finally got a chance to play around with some of the cool stuff that I can do with this new iMac! The next thing that we really need is a fully functioning version of Photoshop so that we can do more with the pictures that we have. Christine would also like to have it so that she can do her graphic design stuff again. I mean she did go to school and get a degree for it, so it would be nice to use it once in a while!

As for me, I'm still a bit stumped on file conversions for my videos and LOUD Tour TV. Eventually I'll sit down and dig into it all and I will probably find that the files are much easier to convert then I had originally anticipated.

That's about all I have for today, I'm a bit tired today and somewhat unmotivated. I did put up a post earlier today to try and pay the bills, but the rankings magically changed before I was able to submit everything and I lost the opportunity. Hopefully in the next few days I can recover my Alexa ranking and be able to get paid for my work!

No comments: