Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What's in a name?

So last night I did something that I haven't done in a while and that was to google my own name. The results honestly were not all hat impressive, but I guess that I am really not the most important Shawn Carpenter to have ever walked the face of the Earth, and I am certainly not the most famous! The most important according to google if a former Navy veteran who found a secret Chinese cyberespionage ring. I certianly can't compete with that! And the most famous would have to be the kid who played "Will Roberts" on Days of Our Lives. I did rank ahead of him on the list of importance according to google though!

So googling my name wasn't all that it was cracked up to be! I decided instead to google my online nickname, "spcbrass." And all though I don't come in #1 here on google's list by importance I do take the next 98 spots! #1 (and incidentally also #100) on that list is a firetruck equipment vendor. The rest is all me with my various vlogs, blogs, videos, photos, and all kinds of other crazy accounts that I have registered or tagged with the name "spcbrass." Spcbrass for those of you that don't know are my initials, SPC, plus the word brass. I play brass and I teach brass. This is how most people know me.

Well that is about it for today. Go and google your name and see what come up!

No comments: