Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Afternoon Updates

Sorry if I haven't been posting a lot lately but I have either been too busy or just too lazy to post! There has been a lot of stuff going on and for a while there I was burning the candle at both ends. Finally I think I am rested relaxed and ready to get into some kind of routine again!

I've not only been slow with my blog posts but with my vlog posts as well. I'm working on changing all of that an rearranging my schedule so that I have a little more time for everything. I did manage to make a new episode for LOUD Tour TV and a new music video last week even though I was completely worn out. Look for more videos soon. I plan to go out and shoot some right after I have completed this blog entry!

I played in a golf tournament this past weekend and actually did quite well. My team fell apart on the back nine and we were struggling to save pars so we had no chance of winning the thing at all. We finished at 3 over par which considering the cold, wet, and windy conditions isn't bad at all. Maybe with a little more then 4 chances to play next year we will be more successful as a team.

Anyhow I am off to the hockey game tonight. I'll be sure to take pictures so you can see just how close we are! I might even try to do some video from the game as well! Until then stay out of trouble and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

No comments: