Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This Is Not Miami!

Collaborative Video Alert!



I plan on using the song above for a collaborative video. It’s a really cool house/techno song. If you listen to it during the course of the song they mention at least 20 different cities from all over the world. What I need from everyone out there in the vlogging community are 10-15 second clips of either the downtown section of your city or some still photos of your city skyline. If you happen to live in one of the cities mentioned in the song that is a huge bonus to me! Some examples that I would like to see are standing in between the tallest buildings in your city and spinning with the camera. I could also use some shots of the most busy streets at their most busy times just to capture the hustle and bustle of city life. Get creative, all I need is just a few seconds of your life!

My preferred resolution is 640 x 480 shot at 30fps. I can edit all video formats, so there is no need for anyone to convert their footage for me.

If yo are interested in helping me out with this video please drop me a line at spcbrass@gmail.com

No comments: