Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sometimes Life Just Gets In The Way

Or in this case it would be me getting in the way of my own life. The last month or so has not exactly been the best of my life, but it seems as though the worst of everything is over and things are finally starting to look a lot better. I have made some really poor choices of late and it nearly cost me everything that I really wanted. I won't go into details because I don't put 100% of my life out there on the internet and I also believe that some things are better left in private. Sure I have my videos and my blogs, but the real me that is behind all of those entries is much deeper.

More importantly I am glad things are finally starting to look up again. I know I have a long way to go to change a few things so that I can have all of the other things I want in life. Still it feels good to know what I have to do to make things better.

No comments: