Thursday, March 17, 2005

The day after yesterday...

First off...no tourney picks for me. This is the first year in a while that I have not gone in on a pool. I have actually had success the past 3 years finishing in the top 3 in office pools, and fairly respectable on some of the larger ones. This year NONE for me. Just not as interested in college ball this year as I have been in the past.

On a mental note, I am much better today then I have been all week long. I am finally sharp again and able to form thoughts and ideas that make sense. Kinda scary that it took me until Thursday this week to be able to have some sort of cognitive awareness of the universe around me! And good news paychecks came in today, and they look right, so apparently me in my semiconscious (is this a word?) state managed to do at least one thing right this week!

As you all know today is National Green Beer Day. Except I don't like green beer! (Lies all Lies!!) OK OK it's true I like all beer...well maybe not all beer, because warm beer and skunked beer just don't appeal to me! No plans on doing anything this evening however, so another national Green Beer Day will come and go and it is likely that no green beer will be consumed. The weekend however...I am not making any promises!

Well is the past 15 minutes about 3 major projects have fallen on my desk (yay no light at the end of the tunnel!) Time to go and be busy for a while...remeber know when to say when!

No comments: