Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Shall Call Him.....Mini Me

Oh no, what have I done?

I have created a monster!

The youngest member of our contra section is turning into me! It's not a bad thing in some ways, but in other ways, I feel like I have had something to do with corrupting the youth of America! After standing in the line next to me for a couple of years, young Ryan is becoming a monster Contrabass player. The education continues, be he knows most of everything on his own right now.

That is the not so scary part. This is...

Every camp I see a little bit more of myself in him. Is it possible that some of my other traits have rubbed off as well. If that is indeed the case, look out world! Some of the mannerisms, the jokes, all of it is beginning to come out now. I won't post too many details here, but it is something that I have noticed recently.

In all seriousness though, he is a very well rounded individual, and doesn't act his age one bit, which is a good thing really. It's been great to have him march with us the past couple of years.

No comments: