Friday, May 13, 2005

Moving In...

Well after two tries my new room is not even close to how I want it. I am still trying to figure out how I want to arrange everything. After two nights of moving I am extremely tired. But I feel better about the neighborhood and the place I am living now then where I moved from. Overall this is a good change for me.

Hopefully next week I can figure out where I want everything to go and also get my gym membership switched. I already did the change of address with the post office as soon as I got my place. Now I have to follow up to make sure it takes effect with my other bills.

Anyhow that is about it for now. I'll try to write later again today. We have a big camp coming up this weekend, but before I can focus on any of that I have to get through the BS of the day here.

No comments: