Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Time is running out...

Well thank you to all who crossed you fingers for me, but I have some unfortunate news. The townhouse I was looking at was rented to someone else. There were a couple of rooms for rent in the place, but a whole family decided to take the whole place. I can't really blame the landlord either, if I was in the same situation I would have done the same thing. So it's back to the drawing board (AGAIN!) and I am quite simply out of time.

The good news is rather then be late on my other bills I decided to go ahead and release payment on them this morning. I was going to put them off a few weeks until I got the cash because of the move, but I figured since I an back to square one (AGAIN!) I might as well keep the creditors off my ass!

Well wish me luck as I begin looking (AGAIN!) because I am definitely going to need it. Hopefully in time (short time) things will work out. Otherwise I may have to find some radically different alternatives to living and working...

And away we go...

No comments: