Monday, May 09, 2005

I am not amused....

So.......this weekend kind of sucked.

Friday night was an absolutely nothing kind of night. I kind of game planned my Saturday, get laundry done, start packing my room because I have a week to get the hell out, and try to find time to do some other things on Sunday. I got most of the laundry done, and came up with a good plan for everythign else on Saturday. I could finish it all by Wednesday, move it Thursday night and Friday and clean up the rest of the mess. Ok no problem, well slight problem because I STILL don't know where I will be living. I am trying not to worry, if history repeats itself (and it usually does) I will get something at the last possible minute.

So......plans come up for Sunday, I am ok with that because I have plenty of time next week to get the rest of the BS work done to get things cleaned out of my place. I am playing golf and just hanging out with a couple of good friends, no big deal really. I organize the laundry I did, pick out some clothes, hit the shower because I am out of my house by 5:30. Shower ...change...blah blah blah. It's 5:05 and now I get an "Oh by the way."

So......."Oh by the way" is followed by "you have to be out of here by Wednesday night." Which my reaction is WTF? Followed by an "I don't know what else to tell you." Clearly I am not amused, not one bit, in fact I would venture to say the polar opposite of amused...somewhere between really pissed off and fucking pissed at the world. Fuck it I made plans for Sunday and I am not changing them, not for anyone else's time schedule.

So........yesterday was good, but it still doesn't fix the major problem at hand....where am I going to live? Well I have a place or two I can go, but it involves giving up on my job and having to go through the painful and tedious process of trying to find a new one in a market that has more people looking for jobs then jobs available. Well good paying one's anyhow. So as of right now my life can be summed up with this "?????????????????????????????" or possibly this " " But who knows for sure.

Well I am in a shit scramble for a few days. The Clusterfuck that is NOW is here and somehow, someway I'll have to deal with it. I am not amused...

No comments: