Thursday, July 28, 2005

Can't We All Just Get Along...

Actually we do a pretty good job at getting along. All the competition is healthy out there on the field. What is more important is the shows I have been to where I have been able to share a beer or ten and a story or two with folks from Cabs, Bucs, Empire, Grenadies, Crusaders, and I am sure plenty of other corps I have missed along the way. I can honestly say that I have met more people this year fro outside of my organization then I have in the previous 4 years combined.

The competition might be tough, and there can only be one winner, but that doesn't mean I am not going to come to your party and have a beverage or two!

See you all on the field, and off the field for a great time!

4 comments:

John Adcock said...

Shawn, after the Syracuse show, you must visit the Bucs' busses and experience "The Bucket". Your taste buds will thank you...

Sara said...

Is that anything like the Skyliner soup?

Dawn Marie said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet....

Alex said...

:) Yo yo good page!