Thursday, November 09, 2006

Old School...new...errr. ummm old/new....ok forget it!

Attention all DCA performer's and fan's...

It's all about the beer!

Thank You!


Oh how I miss the good old days...well they aren't really that old, but it was the last conspiracy theory that rocked the DCA nation(I call it nation because I feel that as Americans we feel that every championship held in our country is beigger then life itself and the world itself, so we have the nerver to go and call everything a World Championship.)

Random, but semi-related digression coming...stay tuned I'll let you know...

I miss the days of paid performers, recruiting violations, and the monorail. Really I do...I mean because of recent events a superstar, overpaid, monorail taking, illegally recruited person like myself can't even get paid the 62 million dollars that is due from the last 3 years of my contract. As a result I am going to hold out on training camp. Or I might show up on my Lance Armstrong gear and ride an excersize bike...maybe show TO how that is really done.

Really the new/old/new rules changes that are being proposed in the first conspiracy to come along in 5 years...I'm impressed considereing it used to be something 1 per year...anyhow...

...a random digression by Shawn/Pedro...or someone...

Seeing as how we consider the final for every major sport played here in the US a world championship, and how stupid of an idea I think that is, I strip myself of all world championship titles. Instead of saying I was a world champion...I will just say that I won the last show.

But more important that any of the other stupid info above that...I LIKE PIZZA!

No comments: