Thursday, November 09, 2006

We're not poor anymore!

That is the big news of the day! In other news we're not exactly rich either. We have enough to survive and to pick our fun times ever couple of weeks, so I guess I can't complain too much.

I hope to find some under the table work pretty soon. I have always been the kind of person never to sit around and be lazy, but that is the reality of my situation right now.

We'll see...hopefully someday really soon I can be productive again...after that I am getting back into shape. I have lost a good deal of weight since I came here 2 months ago. It is mostly muscle mass, which to me is not a good thing. Granted I've lost some fat with it as well which is good, but I am starting to feel like the skinny guy I was about 7 or 8 years ago. I would like to put the muscle back on.

Anyhow enough out of me for now...time to go find something to do today.

No comments: