Thursday, November 23, 2006

This is what happens when you let the musicians choose the music!

I have over 2000 somgs on my computer. Everything from rock to rap, classical to country, jazz and blues, funk, R&B, electronic, latin, and even soe comedy thrown in. Sometimes I let my computer play everything on random just to see what comes up. Sometimes I like to make crazy playlists just for fun. here is a sample of what one might look like.

Caution you have been warned, I listen to everything!

Tool - Schism
Arturo Sandoval - A Mis Abuelos
50 Cent - P.I.M.P.
Samuel Barber - Angus Dei
Big & Rich - Kick My Ass
Harry Connick Jr - Do-Re-Mi
System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.
N.W.A. - Just Don't Bite It
Jamiroquai - Corner of the Earth
Robert Schimmel - Sex and Your Heart Attack
Astor Piazzola - Libertango
Limp Bizkit - Head For The Barricade
Stan Kenton - Quintile
Coheed & Cambria - Blood Red Summer
Bob Marley - No Woman, No Cry

Ok I think you get the idea! It's crazy and completely mixed up, but for some reason all of this music seems to suit me one way or another!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm the same way. Everything from Yanni to Yngwie Malmsteen. A little Dixieland, a little marching band music. I'm a rock-and-roller at heart, though.