Monday, November 27, 2006

Weekend Wrapup

This whole weekend was centered around the Thanksgiving party that Christine had put together. A couple of posts ago I mentioned that they don't celebrate the same Thanksgiving in Canada that we do in the USA. Because of that we had to wait until Saturday to have ours because that is the only day everyone could make it.

We spent Friday evening looking for some little things that we needed in order to finalize everything we needed for the party. Saturday morning we went to the store to buy all of the ingredients for the meal. And of course Saturday was the party. You can read all about it on Christine's Blog.

Since she talks about the dinner party, I will talk about everything else! Friday night I went out with Steph and his roomate for his birthday. We went to a couple of clubs, but kept it pretty low key since we all had things to do on Saturday morning. The only thing that is a pain about going out downtown is getting back home. The night busses here run pretty slow and none of them run close to our place.

Saturday night I think everyone had a good time. We had the perfect amount of food for everyone. Well, too much dessert actually, but that's ok! After dinner we all talked and drank various drinks afterward. Things carried on until about 3:30 in the morning when everyone decided to head home. That sure made for a long day.

A long day saturday meant a late day on Sunday. We woke up around noon and didn't do much of anything all day. My football game wasn't on so I watched via computer. It's not ideal, but I do get to see how my team is doing.

Well that is the short version for now. I'll write some more later today once I get all of the cobwebs out of my head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd surf in and say thank you for all of your help with my own blog. We should swap links if you're interested?

I'm going to go click on some of your paid click-through ads now.

Cheers from Toronto!