Friday, December 01, 2006

Another great website!

I have been working on another website in an attempt to make a few extra dollars. So far in 3 days I made over $12. That's not bad considering some of these sites I have been looking at where they will pay you pennies for hours worth of work. Rather than pimp out the website to the entire world I will clue the people in who really want to know about it if you contact me directly. You can leave a comment here or you can send me an email, my address is located over on the right sidebar.

This is no get rich quick website, and it certainly is no scam. I put tons of work into it the last 3 days and I got back $12 as a result. That amounts to maybe about a dollar and hour, but it's $12 more then I had 3 days ago. And Right now I will take all that I can get my hands on!

No comments: