Friday, December 08, 2006

Associated Content

Join Associated Content

I joined Associated Content two days ago and already my work is paying off! I submitted two articles that I had written to them. One a video game review and the other an editorial. I am very happy to say that I was made an offer for both of my articles today. I was offered $6 for each article I had written. They pay promptly via PayPal which is also a huge plus.

What I am most pleased about is that when I joined and submitted my articles they said it would take about 4 to 5 days to get my articles approved for publishing. As I said above it only took 2 days. For those of you serious about writing I encourage you to check out Associated Content. You can click on the banner at the top of this post and it will take you to the website.

This website is the real deal folks! I am excited to write more articles for them!

No comments: