Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And we're back.

After a 13 day holiday hiatus I have come back to the blogging world. After many parties and an entire Christmas spent in French I am going to slowly ease myself back into this!

I already have a number of projects and plans for 2007. The first is getting myself back into the shape I want to be in. I need to come up with some kind of workout I can do without paying to go to the gym that will put some muscle back on my body. I have lost a lot of weight, but with the fat I lost also went the muscle. It is the price you have to pay in order to lose it though.

I am also going to be starting work on a recruitment video for the Brigadiers. It may seem like it is a little late to put together a video for the 2007 season, but there is still plenty of time. That and this is a tool that we can use in the future, so doing the work this month will prove to help the corps for years to come.

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a good 2007!

No comments: