Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Sunday Blog Update

Since camp got cancelled this weekend, I may as well do a Sunday blog update.

Last year I was in Daytona for the Daytona 500. Actually I was there for almost the whole week. I drove down with a buddy of mine Wednesday night. The drive from Baltimore to Daytona is a long one! The party that entire weekend was great, except the weather didn't exactly cooperate with us! It was cold and rainy. This year the weather is much better, and I know my friends are down there enjoying the hell out of it! I would post some pictures, but the site that hosted them got deleted and those pictures are now gone forever...

It's now one year later and this weekend has been a rather uneventful one. We had some friends over Friday night for a couple of drinks. That went on until about 4 in the morning before the last of them finally left. It was a pretty laid back night, just talking and hanging out. Saturday wasn't all that exciting either. I finally got myself together and went out to pick up some dinner. We watched movies, and TV until 1 then went to bed. Today we managed to go out to buy some paint for the bathroom, and I managed to make lunch, but that is about it. So as you can see, it's not an exciting weekend at all. Tomorrow we are going shopping for furniture and then groceries. So now you see just how exciting my life can be!

What a difference a year makes!

No comments: