Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This is what I call a nil in the creativity department!

This happens to me sometimes. Some how I have managed to burn myself out creatively before the day even started. When I went to bed last night I thought of all kinds of stuff that I could do or wanted to get into today. Somehow in between the time I went to bed last night and woke up this morning I managed to spend every drop of creative energy. The only amount of creativity that I have left for today is whether or not to put mustard on my ham sandwich!

I was like this yesterday too, but I was fighting a migraine all day yesterday. Hopefully at some point I will wake up out of the fog that I am in today and spend some time outside seeing the world. By our standards up here it is a very nice day! Yes it's only 27 and sunny, but there is no wind at all, so it actually feels ok to be outside! Now the question is, where would I want to go and what would I want to do?

So I guess I'll try to eat some lunch, then take a shower. After that I might be able to think of something!

Extreme Exposure

Digg!

No comments: