Thursday, April 12, 2007

LOUD Tour TV Music Video - Aftermath

Another LOUD Tour TV Music Video. This one should evoke a little more emotion then my others. I call it Aftermath. This is what I would imagine things would have looked like after a war or some other terrible event. The music is Greenhouse by The Yellowjackets.

So I said I wasn't going to be able to post or do too much work this week on my blog. I guess I found time to do more then I had originally planned. Now granted I didn't film a new episode of LOUD Tour TV, but I will be filming it over the weekend. I did manage to put together two of my music video ideas and get them out to the public which is pretty cool.

Speaking of videos, I am also featuring them over on another site called Veoh. There are drawbacks to their website that are similar to Youtube. They resize all of my video to a larger format and it becomes quite pixelated. I even tried filming in a larger format and it got shrunk down into theirs and became pixelated as well. There is no happy medium. The reason why I went of there is to gain more exposure for my work. That and they have seamless posting to myspace, yahoo, youtube, google and other places. So I can post in one place and then have it syndicated other places. Basically it's all about gaining popularity and exposure without having to put in all of the effort of uploading it to 5 or 6 different places.

Well this is going to be it for my real entries until some time this weekend (but only if there is time, there may not be enough time!) I may make one more entry before I head out the door, but it will be one that pays the bills! Most of this stuff that I post is actually very good and I encourage you to check it out!

Until next time...

Digg!

No comments: