Thursday, June 07, 2007

I've got to get out of here!

I have been couped up in the house all week so far because the weather has been absolutely terrible! Yesterday was the first decent day that we had if you like 1000 mph winds, imagine trying to see or do anything when there is nothing but wind in your face, not fun. So today wind, rain, sleet, hail, or sunshine I am getting out of the house! But before I go some interesting items of note!

First of all it's my moms birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! She doesn't have any cool websites or anything like that where I can wish her a happy birthday or anything, so I'll just put it up here! I know she reads this blog anyhow, she told me, plus I can see the stats for people that visited my blog and where they came from! How many people in her little town have any real interest in my blog anyhow!

This weekend we have three (four if you count both of Saturday night's dress run through's) performances. The first is Saturday morning at Community Wide Dialogue's "Duck Race" to End Racism. You can read more about our actual involvement in this event here. We follow that up with a long day of practice on Saturday and the two dress run through's of the show on Saturday night. If you live in the Syracuse or Central NY are, please come out and support us. The final performance of the weekend is on Sunday in Canastota, NY at the Boxing Hall of Fame parade. Again for those of you in the Central NY area, come and check us out this weekend. Even if you don't know what drum corps is, come and check us out! Check out a sample of what we do below!


Well that should about do it for today's update! I'm off to explore Montreal! See you folks next time!

No comments: