Monday, August 13, 2007

Would someone remind me again if I am coming or going?

Sorry for the lack of a real update for the past week! I have been busy, but it has been with other things and I just haven't taken the time to write about any of it! I will touch on a few of them here in this entry tonight! I also didn't want to do an entry or post a video for a couple of days because of the instant success of my latest video, "The Corner."

Speaking of that video, it's success continues! Right now it has received over 2000 views and 700 downloads at the various sites where it has been uploaded! I am very excited by it's instant success, but even more excited by the feedback that I have been getting from people around the blogging/vlogging community. With each new video I have really been able to communicate my intent across to my viewers. I have others that I will be editing and uploading soon! Hopefully those will be just as effective as my latest video!

So in the midst of all this work and excitement I have decided to take some things to more of a professional level and have come up with the concept of my own company "SPC Productions." The first thing that I have done to put myself out there is to create a new blog! The new blog is hosted over on Wordpress and it will be the major source of all information about all of my latest video, music, and photography projects. So please have a look at the SPC Productions Blog and tell me what you think!

In other news, I had the weekend off, and boy did I need it! I had a lot of fun going to football games, watching DCI, hanging out with some friends, going to a barbecue, checking out an afterhours club, and watching golf on TV! If you want to read more about it, please visit Christine's Blog! All in all it was a good time to hang out with my friends and not have the stress of drum corps and rehearsal to deal with. Christine has pictures on her blog too, be sure to check them out!

So only 3 more weeks left in the season, and it appears as though a lot of groups really still have a chance at the top 3. Now it's going to be a matter of who can really step up to the plate and perform their show to it's maximum capability! We are in a position to succeed and hopefully we can pick right up where we left off last Saturday in Binghamton.

After the season, it's time to put my life fully in order and take care of business to make this move to Canada a legal one. It will also be time for catching up to my friends again and being able to do more of what I got to do this weekend (only not everything in the course of 3 days, maybe one or two things per weekend so I don't burn myself out!)

Well thats it for now! Remember check out the new blog! Only 28 days until Football season! Woo Hoo!

No comments: