Friday, June 03, 2005

Another Week in the Books...

So what have I done today? Lets see, I fixed a couple of emergencies today at work, which is nothing out of the ordinary. Sometimes I feel like I should get hazard pay! I also updated some things that are long overdue. As usual I am having trouble focusing on things that need to be done today. It is fairly typical of me especially leading into drum corps weekends. My mind has wandered.

Christine is really getting into this blog thing. Now she has gone crazy with the colors. She is much cooler then I am when it comes to this stuff! (love ya babe!) Lots of other people have also changed their designs and stuff. Me, I just don’t have the patience for it I guess, maybe some day you never know.

I put a couple of shots on the Moblog this morning because I was busy waiting for more “emergency” work that needed to be done. The tags on those things get too long and can’t be posted for some reason here. I have seen where there is a way to post, but still haven’t figured it out with mine just yet. Also I was trying the audio blog feature again last night and all I was getting was static…weird. Maybe I can get that working for this weekend. I really want to do a recording of a run through from my perspective on the field. I think it would be a cool idea. I have done this in the past with a mini cassette recorder just for fun. Some times you get some really cool stuff on there.

Other then that today is really a blah and boring day. It’s cold, it’s raining, and I am sleepy! All I really want to do is lay down and take a nap, but unfortunately I can’t. I’ll be heading up to Scott’s after work today, then leaving right and early tomorrow morning for Syracuse and another camp weekend. I’ll try and cover what went down this weekend when I get home!

1 comment:

Christine Hingray said...

Tawin did that in 2002. I can't remember what show. He recorded himslef (and the rest of whatever was close by) on his minidisk. he had this mini mic that he clipped on the front of his shako (Couldn't even see it). Just amazing! really cool. I don't know if he still has that recording but it's definitly one of the coolest things i have ever heard!!!!

Hearing the intensity of a drumline during a show performance. Doting, counting (half in french LOL) doing crazy stuff (you know tawin...) Very very cool. I'll ask him if he still has it.