Monday, January 08, 2007

We've Got New Cell Phones!




On Friday night Christine and I went shopping for Cell Phones. Telus is the only company up here that offered a buy one get one free cell phone deal if we signed up for a share plan. She really wanted to LG Chocolate phone as well for the MP3 player and they did not offer it online with the buy one get one free promotion. I went down to the store and talked with a sales person about this and he offered to sell the LG phone along with all of the accessories that were needed so that she can have more music capabilities with the phone. I got the Nokia 6265i which is Nokia's version of this same phone with a slightly better camera and different functionality. I did not get the extra memory or anything to utilize the MP3 capabilities of the phone or enough to store many pictures, but I will get this stuff in the future.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

I heard the chocolate is a pretty nice phone... Let me know what you think after you've used it for a bit...

Anthony
Journey Through Divorce

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hadn't realized that Telus had made it's way across the border already.

Shawn C. said...

I have moved north of the border! That would probably explain why I have Telus!